Friday, January 29, 2010
What unified communications can do for your business
With the continuous production of new communication technologies, to run a business well, means having to cope with the latest IT trends that shape how enterprises and individuals communicate and transact. One trend to look out for is the increasing enterprise demand for Unified Communications. Businesses that ride this trend can enjoy more flexible and cost-efficient means of collaboration between co-workers, since it combines all other communication tools and services, thus, affording end users freedom from relying on just one medium or having to buy multiple systems. “Tech-savvy companies should see the benefits of this technology clearly—efficiency, economy and increased reach and presence. Using UC services or now referred to as NexGen Services will help your company promote better connections internally with employees and externally, with clients and partners,” Cyril Rocke, president of DataOne, Asia Inc., says Having an integrated or unified communications service becomes increasingly important as businesses and its people become progressively mobile. Enterprises will need to expand costs. For most, this will mean integrating multiple applications, platform and service providers which could translate into higher expenses and maintenance headaches, if not managed properly. Enter UC, which provides a solution by incorporating the various communication channels into one. This means having to deal with just one provider who can manage all the various communication platforms utilized by an enterprise. Flexibility is also assured allowing connectivity with anyone, anywhere at anytime with a choice of using the preferred medium be it wireless phone, netbook, PC, PDA or other mobile devices. Partnering with a new generation telecom provider like VoiceOne enables companies, even start-up enterprises, to enjoy the benefits of UC especially with its NexGen Trunks, WebTalk, and other voice services. “As communications technology advances, we aim to be an enterprises’ provider and partner, as well as the preferred bridge between them to allow business to increase, keeping them up-to-date with global IT trends,” says Rocke.
- ► 2011 (127)
- PCOS field test fails
- Critics dampen hype over Apple's iPad
- Review of automation software to start February
- What unified communications can do for your busine...
- Poll machine fails test after Comelec uses defecti...
- Why old media loves Apple's newest thing
- Books on iPad Offer Publishers a Pricing Edge
- Mobile Habits Changing As Smartphones Go Mass Mark...
- Giving Mobile Ads a Makeover
- Apple's Jobs unveils new tablet computer, the iPad...
- FIRST HYBRID NOTEBOOK/TABLET: THE LENOVO IDEAPAD U...
- Twitter to hold 'Chirp,' first conference for deve...
- Palace allows Schutzengel Telecom congressional fr...
- Philippines Has the 12th Most Number of Twitter Us...
- Globe unit secures govt nod to expand remittance s...
- Broadband speeds seen to grow tenfold
- Ongpin-owned telecom bags permanent permit
- Sun Cellular posts 10-million subscriber count in ...
- People don't have to rely just on Twitter, Google ...
- Twitter cuts feature on site over security flaw
- Anti-child-porn, anti-cyber-boso laws could lead t...
- Twitter users respond to Jason Ivler’s arrest
- Tablet PCs
- Attacks from file-sharing networks to escalate
- 43,000 flying voters ere discovered because of AFI...
- Mayen Austria, Jason Ivler top local Google search...
- Twitter has begun rolling out location-based trend...
- Low-tech radios connect some Haitians
- 2010: Innovation or interruption?
- Click Fraud Gets More Elaborate with 'Real' Purcha...
- YouTube streamlines its video-viewing page
- Your Cell Phone Is A Homing Beacon
- Nokia Phones Offering Free GPS for 74 Countries
- Cybercrime shakes up trust in Facebook, Friendster...
- Wednesday whales take down Twitter
- YouTube getting into movie rental business
- 'Sikat,' RP's second solar car, embarks on nationw...
- Bayan Broadband offers EVDO at Php699
- Sun Easy Postpaid
- Globe SUPER-UNLI
- CEA Advances Mobile DTV Through Plugfest
- SANYO Introduces World’s Slimmestand Lightest Xac...
- SANYO Announces the World’s Smallest, Lightest, an...
- Samsung Launches New Slim External DVD Writer for ...
- One PC, Two Devices: Lenovo Reveals the Industry’s...
- TV Programming in Real Time on Your Cell?
- Glide Launches Google Chrome Browser OS at the Con...
- BlackBerry Bold 9000 Specifications
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 Specifications
- BlackBerry Storm 9500 Specifications
- BlackBerry Pearl 8120 Specifications
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 Specifications
- ADVISORY TO SMART SUBSCRIBERS Per Pulse
- Sun Double Unlimited 249
- Nokia E72
- LG GD510 Pop
- bayanWIRELESS landline Voice SMS
- bayanWIRELESS landline PrePAID
- Nokia 5230
- PLDT internet@home
- GOOGLE NEXUS ONE
- Sun Cellular Call & Text Rates
- Sun Cellular Daylite Call and Text Unlimited
- Sun Cellular Regular Load
- Sun Cellular BudgeTXT
- Sun Cellular Call & Text Combo
- Sun Cellular Text Unlimited
- PLDT LANDLINE PLUS TODO DISKWENTO PLANS
- Globe DUO Prepaid
- GLOBE SUPER DUO
- Sun Double Unlimited 249!
- MODU the world’s lightest, fully loaded phone
- BOOST YOUR TATTOO SIGNAL
- GLOBE TATTOO WIFI
- GLOBE SURF ALL DAY
- GLOBE TATTOO UNLICHAT+
- GLOBE TATTOO SULITCHAT
- Globe UNLITXT ALL DAY
- GLOBE PER PULSE BILLING
- Globe TXTOTHERS 20
- Globe SULITXT 15
- Globe ImmortalCall+
- Globe IMMORTALTXT
- ▼ January (83)