BlackBerry Storm 9500 Specifications
Size (L x W x D): 4.4" x 2.4" x 0.55"
Weight (battery included): 155 g or 5.46 oz
Memory: 128 MB RAM memory, 1 GB eMMC
Expandable Memory: MicroSD™ located under battery door cover
Battery: 1400 mAhr removable/rechargeable cryptographic lithium cell
CDMA: 15 days standby, 6 hours of talk time
GSM: 15 days standby, 6 hours of talk time
User Interface: SurePress™ touch screen with portrait and landscape views
Navigation: SurePress™ touch screen
Display: High-resolution 480 X 360 pixel color display, Transmissive TFT LCD,
supports over 65,000 colors
Camera: 3.2 MP camera, flash, auto focus
Keyboard: Onscreen keyboard – portrait SureType® and multi-tap,
Voice Input/Output: Integrated speaker and microphone, hands-free headset capable,
Bluetooth® headset capable, integrated hands-free speakerphone
Ringtones: 32 polyphonic – MIDI, MP3
GPS: Stand-alone and assisted GPS. Preloaded with BlackBerry® Maps
Media Player Video format support: MPEG4 H.263, MPEG4 Part 2 Simple Profile,
H.264 (encoding and decoding 30fps), WMV
Audio Format: Support MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WMA ProPlus
Bluetooth: Bluetooth v2.0; Mono/Stereo Headset, Handsfree, Phone Book Access
Profile (PBAP), and Serial Port Profile supported. Bluetooth Stereo
Audio (A2DP/AVCRP), DUN.
Headset: 3.5 mm stereo headset capable
USB Port: Enables charging and high-speed data synchronization via USB “A”
to micro-USB “B” cable
Power Adapter: +5V DC/500 mA AC power adapter, with interchangeable,
Quad-band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks
Single-band: 2100 MHz UMTS/HSPA networks
Dual-band: 800/1900 MHz CDMA/EVDO Rev A networks
Desktop Software: Synchronizes calendar, address book, tasks and memos between your
smartphone and desktop. Loads new applications and upgrades from
your PC to the BlackBerry® smartphone.
Smartphone Security: Password protection
Email Integration: Supports multiple email accounts on a single smartphone, including:
ISP email (such as POP3, IMAP4 – SSL supported), Microsoft®
Outlook® Web Access, Microsoft® Exchange, IBM® Lotus® Domino®,
Organizer Integration: When used with BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution, the BlackBerry® Storm™
smartphone supports wireless synchronization with: IBM Lotus Notes®,
Microsoft Outlook, Novell GroupWise. When used with BlackBerry®
Desktop Manager, the BlackBerry Storm smartphone supports desktop
synchronization with: ACT!® 4.0.2/2000/6.0; ASCII Text File Importer/
Exporter; Novell GroupWise 5.5/6.0; Lotus Notes 4.5/4.6/5.0/6.0/6.5;
Lotus Organizer® 5.0/6.0; Microsoft Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003
(XP); Microsoft Outlook Express; Microsoft® Schedule +7.5; Microsoft
Schedule + Default; Netscape®.
Features and Benefits
Press and be impressed As you enter characters or commands, your finger receives a subtle signal to let you know the device is responding to your input.
BlackBerry Media Sync: Sync your desktop iTunes® music files with your BlackBerry smartphone. BlackBerry® Media Sync makes getting more from your music quick
Media player & expandable
You can listen to your tunes or watch your videos on the built-in media player. And, you can use microSD™ cards to expand the amount
of memory available to 8 GB to accommodate your music and image files.
Camera and Video Recording:
3.2 MP camera, auto flash,
auto focus, 2x digital zoom
Take a shot with this quality digital camera. Then share it with friends, family and contacts in an email or picture message.
Instant video on the go Capture all the action with the built-in video camera. Then replay it with the built-in media player or share it in an email or picture message.
Data and Voice Take calls while sending and responding to email or browsing the Internet.
HTML browsing: For work or for fun, get the information you need online. The BlackBerry Storm smartphone delivers a responsive, dynamic browsing
experience. You’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.
Mobile streaming: In the car, at a restaurant or even the park, access videos, music or sports and news clips from web sites built for mobile streaming.
GPS & BlackBerry Maps:
Built-in Global Positioning
Use the GPS capabilities with BlackBerry® Maps or other third-party mapping applications to access text-based, turn-by-turn directions
and route maps.
Full-featured phone The tools you need to make calls – and life – easier. Have the features of a professional desktop phone with you when you’re between
appointments or stuck in traffic.
Email & Messaging:
View attachments Open popular document and graphic attachments and view them with LCD-quality color and clarity.That includes JPEG, Adobe® PDF,
Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel and Microsoft® PowerPoint files.
Edit Microsoft Word
and PowerPoint files:
Download attachments and get to work – copy and paste, font size and color, even bullets, numbering and more. The LCD display’s color
and clarity make working on the go an invaluable option.
Text, Picture and Instant Messaging:
Send and receive text, picture
and Instant Messages
(SMS, MMS and IM).
Keep in better touch with your contacts who like to use text and picture messaging. Or chat from just about anywhere with Windows
Live™ Messenger for BlackBerry® smartphones, Yahoo® Messenger for BlackBerry® smartphones, AOL® Instant Messenger™ (AIM™)
for BlackBerry® smartphones and ICQ® for BlackBerry® smartphones.
Mobilize your social life The BlackBerry Storm smartphone comes preloaded with custom-built social networking applications like Facebook for BlackBerry®
smartphones as well as mobile Instant Messaging and photo uploader programs.
BlackBerry service Right out of the box, the BlackBerry Storm smartphone is ready to impress. With activation, you’ve got the freedom to browse the Internet,
make a call or chat with an Instant Messaging contact, from just about anywhere.
Business ready: The BlackBerry Storm smartphone is ideal for businesses of all sizes. For small to medium-sized businesses, BlackBerry® Internet Service,
Hosted BlackBerry® Services and BlackBerry® Professional Software are designed to offer affordable, easy-to-set-up solution options.
For large organizations, BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution is designed to provide advanced security features, enterprise-grade functionality
and hands-on control to implement a comprehensive wireless solution.
- ► 2011 (127)
- PCOS field test fails
- Critics dampen hype over Apple's iPad
- Review of automation software to start February
- What unified communications can do for your busine...
- Poll machine fails test after Comelec uses defecti...
- Why old media loves Apple's newest thing
- Books on iPad Offer Publishers a Pricing Edge
- Mobile Habits Changing As Smartphones Go Mass Mark...
- Giving Mobile Ads a Makeover
- Apple's Jobs unveils new tablet computer, the iPad...
- FIRST HYBRID NOTEBOOK/TABLET: THE LENOVO IDEAPAD U...
- Twitter to hold 'Chirp,' first conference for deve...
- Palace allows Schutzengel Telecom congressional fr...
- Philippines Has the 12th Most Number of Twitter Us...
- Globe unit secures govt nod to expand remittance s...
- Broadband speeds seen to grow tenfold
- Ongpin-owned telecom bags permanent permit
- Sun Cellular posts 10-million subscriber count in ...
- People don't have to rely just on Twitter, Google ...
- Twitter cuts feature on site over security flaw
- Anti-child-porn, anti-cyber-boso laws could lead t...
- Twitter users respond to Jason Ivler’s arrest
- Tablet PCs
- Attacks from file-sharing networks to escalate
- 43,000 flying voters ere discovered because of AFI...
- Mayen Austria, Jason Ivler top local Google search...
- Twitter has begun rolling out location-based trend...
- Low-tech radios connect some Haitians
- 2010: Innovation or interruption?
- Click Fraud Gets More Elaborate with 'Real' Purcha...
- YouTube streamlines its video-viewing page
- Your Cell Phone Is A Homing Beacon
- Nokia Phones Offering Free GPS for 74 Countries
- Cybercrime shakes up trust in Facebook, Friendster...
- Wednesday whales take down Twitter
- YouTube getting into movie rental business
- 'Sikat,' RP's second solar car, embarks on nationw...
- Bayan Broadband offers EVDO at Php699
- Sun Easy Postpaid
- Globe SUPER-UNLI
- CEA Advances Mobile DTV Through Plugfest
- SANYO Introduces World’s Slimmestand Lightest Xac...
- SANYO Announces the World’s Smallest, Lightest, an...
- Samsung Launches New Slim External DVD Writer for ...
- One PC, Two Devices: Lenovo Reveals the Industry’s...
- TV Programming in Real Time on Your Cell?
- Glide Launches Google Chrome Browser OS at the Con...
- BlackBerry Bold 9000 Specifications
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 Specifications
- BlackBerry Storm 9500 Specifications
- BlackBerry Pearl 8120 Specifications
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 Specifications
- ADVISORY TO SMART SUBSCRIBERS Per Pulse
- Sun Double Unlimited 249
- Nokia E72
- LG GD510 Pop
- bayanWIRELESS landline Voice SMS
- bayanWIRELESS landline PrePAID
- Nokia 5230
- PLDT internet@home
- GOOGLE NEXUS ONE
- Sun Cellular Call & Text Rates
- Sun Cellular Daylite Call and Text Unlimited
- Sun Cellular Regular Load
- Sun Cellular BudgeTXT
- Sun Cellular Call & Text Combo
- Sun Cellular Text Unlimited
- PLDT LANDLINE PLUS TODO DISKWENTO PLANS
- Globe DUO Prepaid
- GLOBE SUPER DUO
- Sun Double Unlimited 249!
- MODU the world’s lightest, fully loaded phone
- BOOST YOUR TATTOO SIGNAL
- GLOBE TATTOO WIFI
- GLOBE SURF ALL DAY
- GLOBE TATTOO UNLICHAT+
- GLOBE TATTOO SULITCHAT
- Globe UNLITXT ALL DAY
- GLOBE PER PULSE BILLING
- Globe TXTOTHERS 20
- Globe SULITXT 15
- Globe ImmortalCall+
- Globe IMMORTALTXT
- ▼ January (83)