Philips launched its new generation Ultra-Slim Philips Blade LED monitor.
The new monitor features a chic and glossy design and measures at 12.9mm thin (thinner than my smartphone :) ), making it one of the slimmest monitors around.
Aside from the gorgeous looks and space-saving attributes, the LED monitor also features a peculiar set of controls, replacing the traditional buttons with touch sensitive icons called SmartTouch controls that responds to even the slightest touch.
The embedded Philips SmartImage technology optimizes display performance and allows you to select pre-programmed contrast, color saturation and sharpness settings or modes like Office, Image, Entertainment, Economy, etc.
Cap that with the 2ms response time via Philips SmartResponse Turbo and 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio and what do you get? – A superior picture quality and the best full HD widescreen gaming and video experience.
The Philips Blade LED Monitor comes in two models. There’s the 229CL2SB, 21.5” model and the 234CL2SB, 23” model. The 23” model is HDMI ready. :)
You can get the 21.5″ for Php 8,900 and the 23″ model for Php 9,900, a pretty cheap price for a new LED monitor model with Full HD, HDMI connectivity and a bunch of other features. :)
- ZTE breaks into top 5 mobile phone maker list
- Globe DUO expands coverage
- Philips introduces Philips Blade Ultra Slim LED Mo...
- Smart to offer affordable Ideos Android smartphone...
- Php1,000 Off Nokia X2-01 on January 29 Only
- From P1,200 to P999 a month until April 30 Globe S...
- IT solutions provider warns SMBs vs cyberattacks, ...
- Globe introduces M2M, cloud computing services
- Telcos launch programs for jeepney drivers, SMEs
- Globe Prepaid goes premium with the first-ever pre...
- TV5 to put up ?state-of-the-art? hub in Mandaluyon...
- Bandwidth Caps out; Is Throttling next?
- Social Networks Eclipsing SMS
- Globe to slash Unlisurf MSF to P999
- Globe offers weekend freebies for prepaid subscrib...
- Smart unli 25 call and text
- Smart Buddy FLEXI 15
- PLDT Telpad a game-changer for landline business
- ▼ January (18)