In 2011, Globe is rolling out the red carpet for its Globe prepaid and TM customers, introducing the first-ever VIP membership club for prepaid users just like you, under My Rewards, My Globe, and TM Astig Rewards. If you've regularly loaded up your Globe or TM cellphone with an average of P5,000 every month for at least 6 months, you definitely deserve red-carpet treatment, and Globe will pull out all the stops to delight you with myriad rewards you won't get anywhere else.
While you probably already know that every reload on your Globe or TM phone nets you rewards points, you might not know that those very same points can get you some serious perks only available to a privileged few. Your reloads can also get you chic gadgets like Nokia phones or Canon digital cameras, not to mention enough miles to turn you into a bona fide frequent flyer, so you and your pals can fly to Boracay for a round of beachside margaritas or hie off to Thailand for a Chatuchak weekend spree.
On top of the points you're already earning, as a Prepaid VIP, you'll get a free Globe or TM service every month. With much-loved services like Unlitxt 20 or AstigTawag 20, you'll never be out of touch with your friends and loved ones. And if you lose your prepaid SIM, never fear because Globe will make sure you get a spare SIM with your very same mobile number, so that you're never out of reach.
You'll also get access to the best and most stylish deals from your favorite shops like Belkin, Bree, Crumpler, and Digital Hub; special treats when dining at places like Mr. Chelsea Market & Café, Anzani, Museum Café, and Mr. Jones; and freebies or discounts from establishments that run the gamut from Enchanted Kingdom to Instituto Cervantes.
To sweeten the deal, you'll receive a complementary SM Advantage Prestige Card, a coveted accoutrement that every savvy shopper must have. Ordinarily available only to high spenders who spend at least P 15,000 every month at SM, your pre-approved SM Advantage Prestige Card will get you a cushy shopping experience every time you visit SM Supermalls throughout the country. Valet shopping, priority fitting rooms, and priority lanes at SM Department Store, priority lanes at SM Supermarket and SM Hypermarket; and the Prestige Lounge and Concierge will welcome your every visit and request. Plus you can enjoy more special discounts and deals from over a hundred partner stores inside and outside SM Supermalls.
So if you've regularly been a super-loader for the past half year, get ready for the VIP treatment from Globe Prepaid and TM. The topnotch perks and service will definitely make you feel like royalty.
To find out more about your rewards points, text REWARDS to 4438.
- ZTE breaks into top 5 mobile phone maker list
- Globe DUO expands coverage
- Philips introduces Philips Blade Ultra Slim LED Mo...
- Smart to offer affordable Ideos Android smartphone...
- Php1,000 Off Nokia X2-01 on January 29 Only
- From P1,200 to P999 a month until April 30 Globe S...
- IT solutions provider warns SMBs vs cyberattacks, ...
- Globe introduces M2M, cloud computing services
- Telcos launch programs for jeepney drivers, SMEs
- Globe Prepaid goes premium with the first-ever pre...
- TV5 to put up ?state-of-the-art? hub in Mandaluyon...
- Bandwidth Caps out; Is Throttling next?
- Social Networks Eclipsing SMS
- Globe to slash Unlisurf MSF to P999
- Globe offers weekend freebies for prepaid subscrib...
- Smart unli 25 call and text
- Smart Buddy FLEXI 15
- PLDT Telpad a game-changer for landline business
- ▼ January (18)