Check out what we stumbled upon in Globe’s official twitter account today!
Globe’s unlimited mobile internet service currently costs P1,200/month for postpaid subscribers. Last December, they offered a P999 unlimited data plan for tablets. During that time, when we tried to ask Globe whether this rate will be applicable to current Supersurf subscribers; however, they told us that there’s no word regarding it yet (via email).
Turns out our hunches were correct as according to Globe’s twitter account, starting January 15, 2011, all auto-renewals for Supersurf will reflect a slashed down price of P999. If you’re a current subscriber, no need to worry because it will automatically be adjusted.
The Globe website still reflects a P1,200 MSF for the My Super Surf plan so we will have to confirm this with Globe just to be sure. We’ll keep you posted.
- ZTE breaks into top 5 mobile phone maker list
- Globe DUO expands coverage
- Philips introduces Philips Blade Ultra Slim LED Mo...
- Smart to offer affordable Ideos Android smartphone...
- Php1,000 Off Nokia X2-01 on January 29 Only
- From P1,200 to P999 a month until April 30 Globe S...
- IT solutions provider warns SMBs vs cyberattacks, ...
- Globe introduces M2M, cloud computing services
- Telcos launch programs for jeepney drivers, SMEs
- Globe Prepaid goes premium with the first-ever pre...
- TV5 to put up ?state-of-the-art? hub in Mandaluyon...
- Bandwidth Caps out; Is Throttling next?
- Social Networks Eclipsing SMS
- Globe to slash Unlisurf MSF to P999
- Globe offers weekend freebies for prepaid subscrib...
- Smart unli 25 call and text
- Smart Buddy FLEXI 15
- PLDT Telpad a game-changer for landline business
- ▼ January (18)