Globe DUO, one of Globe Telecom’s biggest breakthrough services in 2009, has expanded presence to eight more provinces - Cavite, Bulacan, Laguna, Pangasinan, Negros Oriental, Leyte, Antique and South Cotabato. Nationwide, the service is now available in a total of 18 key provinces.
“With our latest expansion, we can serve more customers,” according to Nikko Acosta, Globe’s Head for International and Core Services.
“This year, we intend to have more DUO coverage in remote and rural areas,” Acosta said.
For the past two years ago, Globe DUO has established coverage in Metro Manila, Rizal, Cebu, Bohol, Negros Occidental, Capiz, Batangas, Quezon, Northern Samar and Davao del Sur.
Launched in April 2009, DUO offered the first-ever two-in-one mobile and landline service that provides unlimited, meter-free calls to landlines and other DUO users.
On the other hand, Globe SUPERDUO offered wider unlimited mobile-to-landline call service plus unlimited calls to any Globe/TM mobile phone nationwide.
Both services helped subscribers save on communication costs by giving them an easier and cheaper way to stay in touch with other DUO and landline users within their local calling area.
- ZTE breaks into top 5 mobile phone maker list
- Globe DUO expands coverage
- Philips introduces Philips Blade Ultra Slim LED Mo...
- Smart to offer affordable Ideos Android smartphone...
- Php1,000 Off Nokia X2-01 on January 29 Only
- From P1,200 to P999 a month until April 30 Globe S...
- IT solutions provider warns SMBs vs cyberattacks, ...
- Globe introduces M2M, cloud computing services
- Telcos launch programs for jeepney drivers, SMEs
- Globe Prepaid goes premium with the first-ever pre...
- TV5 to put up ?state-of-the-art? hub in Mandaluyon...
- Bandwidth Caps out; Is Throttling next?
- Social Networks Eclipsing SMS
- Globe to slash Unlisurf MSF to P999
- Globe offers weekend freebies for prepaid subscrib...
- Smart unli 25 call and text
- Smart Buddy FLEXI 15
- PLDT Telpad a game-changer for landline business
- ▼ January (18)