Subscribers no longer need to drop by malls and business centers just to get after-sales service or inquire about Sun Cellular’s products and services because there are now more avenues to get in touch with Sun Cellular.
“Our subscribers can now reach us through Webchat, Facebook , and Twitter. This is apart from our 24/7 hotline 200, and our website,” says Reuben Pangan, Sun Cellular’s Vice President for Customer Relationship Management.
Pangan says this is to make sure that their subscribers can get after-sales service wherever and whenever they want.
“They actually no longer need to go to our The Sun Shop outlets and line-up because we can serve them anywhere at any given time. They could call our hotline anytime and we will be more than happy to respond to their concerns and inquiries,” he adds.
Pangan says subscribers who wish to avail of their loyalty handsets may simply call the hotline, and Sun Cellular will gladly deliver their new loyalty phones right at their doorstep. “We try to anticipate our customers’ needs,” Pangan explains.
And for the subscribers’ convenience, Pangan says they have even set up customer service pages in Social Networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter. “The youth forms a huge part of our market, and we want them to be able to reach us at their convenience,” Pangan explains. “We also launched our Webchat service where customers can chat with our customer care agents anytime,” he adds.
Pangan says their WebChat service primarily allows roaming subscribers to access customer service anywhere in the world 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- PLDT: We?ll maintain Sun?s unli services
- End of unlimited calls, texts feared
- Fedora 15 vs. Ubuntu 11.04: The Battle for Linux D...
- Sun Cellular launches ?Mobile Pay? for business
- Globe ready to compete, fundamental strategy to co...
- PLDT to buy 51.55% of Digitel
- Mobile threats doubled in 2010, anti-virus firm sa...
- SkyCable tries to shake up local broadband mart wi...
- TNT Promo
- Smart Buddy Promo
- Analyst: Carriers need new approaches to make data...
- Globe Tattoo Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Promo
- Smart Bro UnliSURF 50
- ALLTXT TUNES 15
- SC allows e-summons for foreign firms without PH r...
- Text hoax on nuke radiation grips PH, dupes PUP he...
- E-commerce marketplace empowers ?netpreneurs?
- A day before Japan disaster, DOST calls for quake-...
- Prioritization of ICT-infused ?disaster science? p...
- Cybercrime in PH: A new breed of menace
- Smart to saturate countryside with P500 low-end ph...
- Customer Service in a Flash
- PLDT touts first mobile cloud solution
- Bill on free Wi-Fi in gov?t offices filed in Congr...
- SMART BRO'S BROADBANDEST BLOWOUT
- PC forecast lowered as iPad, other tablets redefin...
- Globe Unlimited text to ALL NETWORKS
- ▼ March (27)