First, the lowdown: Mobile phone owners, this is good news! Smart Communications is finally giving in to the unlimited call and text trend of postpaid subscribers, which was popularized by Sun Cellular. Amazingly, the network giant has managed to drop its prices too making it a masa-friendly option for hard working Pinoys.
Here's the deal: Smart pegged their Unli Call & Text promo at just P599 a month and that gives you a bundled Nokia C1-01 handset, too! Sweet. If you're more of a text buff than a call junkie, then opt for a cheaper plan deal. Get this, have unlimited text access for a month and score a free phone with this plan - a sleek Samsung E1080. They call it the Unli Text Plan 299. And as most unlimited promos go, it'll be limited only to Smart, Talk N Text, and Red Mobile’s networks. Yep, expected. Both plans are available until October 7 at selected Smart branches in the metro and in SM Cebu.
Now, onto the burning question: Taking notice of these sweet deals from PLDT's little brother kind of reminds you of something, like that popular claim-to-fame plan program of Sun Cellular (Digitel's baby) where you get unlimited call-and-text plus a phone of your choice for P350 a month. So, is this a subtle signal that the PLDT - Digitel merger is finally happening? Now that the NTC hearing on the controversial merger is running, we wouldn't be surprised if, anytime soon, the two network giants finally do a Voltes V and scream, "Let's volt in!"
- Smart Bro Rocket Plug-It offers up to 12Mbps
- NESIC speed test shows Smart Bro bests Tattoo
- Google offers free SMS to Globe, Smart, Sun
- NTC issues circular putting minimum speed on broad...
- Filipino inventions that 'wowed' the world!
- Globe and Smart offers unlimited text to all netwo...
- Talk 'N Text Unlitext150
- Talk 'N Text Unlitxt 2All 20
- Talk 'N Text Katok15
- Talk 'N Text Katok10
- Smart LAHATxt Unli 25!
- Smart has an Unli Call & Text postpaid plan too
- Automated guideway transit prototype to be built i...
- Globe Telecom rolls out its biggest prepaid offer
- 1 in 3 consumers in PH access the Internet
- Albie's family welcomes DNA test
- More attacks on Philippine government websites pos...
- ▼ July (17)