“We welcome a DNA test.”
This was the message of the family of young actor Albie Casiño, who is being suspected as the father of Andi Eigenmann’s child.
"Walang problema kung anak ko ang nakabuntis ke Andi, blessing yan. And we welcome DNA test,” said Albie’s mom, Rina, in a statement sent to entertainment columnist Ogie Diaz.
DNA Solutions Philippines said it is possible to conduct DNA testing while the baby is still inside the womb of the mother.
Mariele Concepcion said: “Posible ang DNA testing kahit buntis pa ang nanay… kumukuha sila ng amniotic fluid para ma-check ang DNA ng bata at ikukumpara sa alleged father. Ang isang bata nakukuha niya ang DNA niya, kalahati sa tatay, kalahati sa nanay niya.”
The Eigenmann’s family declined to comment on the issue, The Buzz reported.
Albie and Eigenmann used to be a couple before their bitter separation.
Eigenmann is 4 months pregnant, but her camp refuses to divulge the identity of her child's father.
- Smart Bro Rocket Plug-It offers up to 12Mbps
- NESIC speed test shows Smart Bro bests Tattoo
- Google offers free SMS to Globe, Smart, Sun
- NTC issues circular putting minimum speed on broad...
- Filipino inventions that 'wowed' the world!
- Globe and Smart offers unlimited text to all netwo...
- Talk 'N Text Unlitext150
- Talk 'N Text Unlitxt 2All 20
- Talk 'N Text Katok15
- Talk 'N Text Katok10
- Smart LAHATxt Unli 25!
- Smart has an Unli Call & Text postpaid plan too
- Automated guideway transit prototype to be built i...
- Globe Telecom rolls out its biggest prepaid offer
- 1 in 3 consumers in PH access the Internet
- Albie's family welcomes DNA test
- More attacks on Philippine government websites pos...
- ▼ July (17)