1. Send SET to 211 to configure INTERNET settings.
2. Look for the handset browser.
3. Type in m.smart.com.ph/surf in the address bar of handset browser.
4. Choose among the available UNLI Surf plans.
5. Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions.
6. Surf the web!
1. 1. To activate your 3G/ GPRS Capable Handsets, text SET
a. Click on the TOOLS in your phoneâ€™s menu.
b. Click on SETTINGS
c. Click on CONNECTION
d. Click on ACCESS POINTS
e. Select on SMART INTERNET
2. Set your network configuration:
a. In your phoneâ€™s menu, click on Tools.
b. Click on Settings
c. Click on Network
d. Choose Network Mode
e. and click on Dual Mode.
f. An indicator will show you what network you are using.
3. How to surf.
a. Click on the web browser in your phoneâ€™s menu.
b. Select a site from your bookmarks.
c. Or enter the web address of the site you want to visit
d. For Nokia handsets: click on Options > Navigation Options > Go to web address
e. You will then be connected to the Internet.
f. Enjoy surfing sites like: wap.yahoo.com, Friendster, and News and Info directly on your cellphone