We attended the soft-launch of this new online storefront service of Air21 called Shopinas a couple of days ago. Based on their presentation, I think itâ€™s going to be the beginning of the proper way to shop or sell merchandise online here in the Philippines.
Shopinas is a site where you can set up your own storefront to sell your items. How is it different from other sites with similar service? Itâ€™s a total end-to-end solution that will benefit both shoppers and buyers. From setting up your store, to payment processing up to delivery of the package backed by one of the countryâ€™s trusted courier service, Air 21.
With Shopinas, buyers and sellers will be more at ease and comfortable when doing business online because of the following:
Approved merchants in Shopinas will have the Sure Seal Trustmark. Sure Seal is the first Business Verification Service for online business here in our country. Theyâ€™re like the local counterpart of Verisign or Thawte, letting buyers know that they wonâ€™t be scammed.
Stores in Shopinas will inherit the numerous ways buyers can pay for the merchandise. You can pay through Air21 and Mail & Moreâ€™s e-wallet, the iBayad. Thereâ€™s also the traditional method via Visa and Mastercard or Paypal. Soon, they will also incorporate GCash, Smart Money or ATM payments.
Payment per transactions is held by Shopinas until buyers are satisfied with their order. They have three days to settle any dispute regarding the transaction until the money is released to the seller.
Sign up with Shopinas and see how easy it is to set up and customize your storefront. You can even use your own domain name while being hosted in Shopinas. Or you can just mimic the look of your site then link your Shopinas site from your own website.
Delivery wonâ€™t also be a problem thanks to Air21. You will receive a startup kit when you set up your store to take care of packaging. Package your items and arrange a pick-up and delivery from Air21 for each transaction. Air21â€²s tracking system will be used so buyers can check the status of their package.
Shopinas is owned by Linaâ€™s Group of Companiesâ€™ Air21. Merchants wonâ€™t have to deal with technical issues while enjoying a complete e-commerce site. And buyers wonâ€™t have to worry about scammers and fraudsters.
The site is still new but they are aggressively adding new features and ironing out existing ones. Better sign up and start early so you can get your store name and get established at Shopinas. The first 100 merchants to sign up will enjoy free premium account for 6 months.
- ► 2011 (127)
- TM AstigCombo ? Unlimited Text and 100 Minutes Cal...
- Hacked gov?t websites restored
- Students get connected at school via Smart Tag
- 10 gadgets that could've helped the PNP SWAT durin...
- Smart Buddy Prepaid Micro-SIM for Php40
- Super All Txt 20 and SuperUnli Txt 20
- Chikka begins free smartphone-to-PC
- Smart *767 SOS Lends Php4 Emergency Load
- Facebook adds location-sharing feature
- Chikka Text Messenger is still alive; new version ...
- Smart All Text Combo Plus
- Globe WiMax 4G goes Prepaid
- Better e-Commerce in the Philippines with Shopinas...
- Land registration goes high-tech
- Samsung introduces the Champ
- DepEd mulls Wiki-style textbook review
- ▼ August (16)