Saturday, March 6, 2010

GLOBE G-Cash is now available Online

Now Globe GCASH is even more accessible as the award-winning micro-payment service makes GCASH transactions possible using a computer while online!

Through the GCASH Online facility (www.globe.com.ph/gcashonline), subscribers can send GCASH and check their account balance using their computer. Just like the mobile GCASH service, GCASH Online also assures subscribers of a fast, convenient and affordable way to perform GCASH transactions using a computer.

This significantly benefits the gamers and online shoppers who prefer doing their transactions via the Internet as well as those who frequently go abroad but still want to manage their GCASH accounts.

Irene, a GCASH subscriber who recently tried GCASH Online, said: “Most of the time, I’m in front of my computer surfing on the latest trends, catching up with friends in Facebook, buying things, or joining gaming sites. I’m always online so I appreciate the fact that I can just visit the GCASH site and do my stuff there anytime that I want to. GCASH being accessible online makes my life easier!” she said.

GCASH allows Globe and TM subscribers to easily and conveniently send and receive cash electronically as well as buy goods and make payments. At present, GCASH has more than 1.2 million registered users and has formed alliances with some 18,000 local and international partners.

Visit http://ping.fm/UPeb9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers